Improve the Bottom Line for Your Business

Communication Must be
Understood and Remembered

Business professionals benefit from learning, enhancing, and practicing Effective Communication skills and strategies. In the words of George Bernard Shaw: The biggest problem with communication is the illusion it has taken place.  Learning how to clearly and accurately convey a message reduces misunderstandings and misinterpretations,  improves productivity, creativity, and will lead to an increase in the bottom-line.

An important part of being a successful professional is being an effective communicator.  Honing your communication skills will impact your earning potential and it will impact the organization’s bottom-line.  Being an effective communicator isn’t innate; it is learned and must be practiced. Communication is more than just an exchange of information. It is about learning a skill set; verbal, vocal and non-verbal communication and active and reflective listening. A message is more than your words; it’s how you say them. Only about 7% of your message is your words; the other  93% is non-verbal. 

Training Modules

All training sessions use a hands-on, interactive approach. Participants are engaged in the learning process and are provided with opportunities to practice skills being presented and to reflect on their current practices. 

The Other 93%

Understand the key attributes of Effective Communication: Verbal, Vocal and Non-verbal Communication. Understand how learning and processing styles impact communication.

Managing Conflict in the Workplace

Understand how Communication Breakdowns create workplace conflict. Learn strategies to reduce or avoid conflict in the workplace.

Bridging the Gender Divide

Learn which communication attributes are hard-wired, which ones are linked to socialization. Understand how Unconscious Bias impacts recruitment, hiring, promotions, and retention. Develop skills/strategies to address differences, improving communication with employees, colleagues, and clients.

Effective Presentations; How to Make Them Memorable

Learn the key elements of an Effective Presentation: Verbal Skills, Visual Presentation Skills, and Listening Skills.

The Art of Listening: It Can Make or Break a Relationship

Learn and practice Effective Listening using Active Listening Strategies and Reflective Listening Strategies.

Customer Feedback

“Thank you for being such a great addition to our Turn Around Management Network of Women in New York. You added so much value; it was much appreciated.”

“I will always recommend and keep you in mind.  You do a great job, are relatable and effective.”

Mike Morgan
Platform to Employment

“Thanks for returning to speak at the Bryant Women’s Summit for a second year. We value your participation.”

Kati Machtley
Director, Women’s Summit

“This is the best workshop I have ever attended! ”

Dressed for Success Participant

“I valued Peggy’s honesty and willingness to listen to our views.”

Workshop Participant, Cooperative Educational Services

“What a great workshop! I learned so much, especially about how to be a more effective listener. I tended to ‘jump to conclusions’ and not really listen to what others were saying. Improving my listening skills is something I’m going to work to improve now that I have learned some strategies.”

Workshop Participant
Visiting Nurse Services (Westchester)